6 week Road Race Program - "Lockdown" Edition
Kilowatt Cycle CoachingAll plans by this Coach
Our Road Race specific "Lockdown" program is a trainer based program for road cycling athletes who may find themselves stuck indoors due to the COVID19 pandemic.
Kilowatt Cycle Coaching has worked with Australian athletes using similar programs as this one to deliver several General Classifications podiums across a number of stage races and state championships in the last 18 months (Check out our instagram for more on this! https://www.instagram.com/kilowattcyclecoaching)
During this program you can expect to:
-Develop leg speed at lower and higher intensities
-Develop on bike leg strength to help boost your power potential
-Increased FTP and your body's ability to ride faster for less effort in aerobic zones.
-Ask questions and seek information from Kilowatt Cycle Coaches via email (email@example.com)
COVID19 has impacted all our lives. We can sit in lockdown lamenting missed cycling opportunities, or we can use this time to prepare and come back faster and stronger for when "normal" life resumes.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?