Adam PulfordAll plans by this Coach
A 10 week training plan to prepare for race season, targeting Armed Forces Classic if it happens this year. Week 1 starts with a testing focus: establishing base lines, setting training zones, and educates you on where we are headed. From there, we focus on threshold, VO2 Power and race specific intervals. We'll incorporate virtual group rides, outdoor rides, and flexibility for the busy athletes. If you have a smart trainer, each workout is build with a structured workout builder than can be automatically imported to Zwift, Rouvy, RGT, or other virtual platforms.
Use this training plan to carry you through the Covid-19 Pandemic!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.