DCVelo Pandemic Race Prep
Adam PulfordAll plans by this Coach
A 10 week training plan to prepare for race season, targeting Armed Forces Classic if it happens this year. Week 1 starts with a testing focus: establishing base lines, setting training zones, and educates you on where we are headed. From there, we focus on threshold, VO2 Power and race specific intervals. We'll incorporate virtual group rides, outdoor rides, and flexibility for the busy athletes. If you have a smart trainer, each workout is build with a structured workout builder than can be automatically imported to Zwift, Rouvy, RGT, or other virtual platforms.
Use this training plan to carry you through the Covid-19 Pandemic!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|8:53 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:19 hrs||0:20 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||8:53 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||0:19 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?