6 Week Indoor Kick Start
Kathy Zawadzki, Head Coach at The FAST LABAll plans by this Coach
Need some Structure? Instead of killing yourself with too many virtual races, it's time to use the indoor trainer to focus on specific workouts that make you stronger and just tired!
Quality and structured intervals maximize the benefits of trainer time. The plan includes 4 structured workouts each week that progress in intensity and/or duration from week to week. ALL Workout Builder workouts can be imported and ridden within ZWIFT. The first weeks focus on Tempo (zone 3) workouts and build into Threshold (zone 4) workouts as well as Simulated Climbing workouts. Trainer rides can be supplemented with easy recovery rides and outdoor endruance rides to increase weekly training hours.
Riders should be comfortable training with power and have an established FTP or known threshold HR set in Training Peaks to allow for proper intensity.
The plan was created using the TrainingPeaks "Workout Builder" format. The workouts may be uploaded to a device (power meter, heart rate monitor, indoor trainer) or third-party app to help you follow it precisely. The format also makes it easier to visualize what the workout will be like.
If you would like help in customizing a training plan or additional coaching support there is an option for Premium Coaching services:
• Have Coach Kathy as your personal coach
• Coach-initiated weekly review
• Athlete-initiated schedule changes (2x/month)
Please contact The FAST Lab and Coach Kathy. email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:02 hrs||1:37 hrs|
Day Off x2
|0:22 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:02 hrs||1:37 hrs|
||0:22 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?