Zwift 3 week Grand Tour
Stephen GallagherAll plans by this Coach
The ‘Dig Deep Coaching 3 Week Grand Tour’, is a Zwift virtual replication of the Tour de France which will allow people to participate and understand the demands of what it’s like to ride for 3 weeks, over variances of intensity and duration's.
We have looked at each individual stage and devised workouts that’s comparable to the effort which the actual riders will be taking on during the Tour. We have used our expert knowledge and many hours going through Power Data and stats from previous races, to understand and approximate effort during critical times of each stage. You will be able to feel what it’s like to attack on a punchy climb in Brittany, power over the cobbles of northern France and push your limits for long periods of time on Alpine climbs. All of the stages will last between 45 minutes and 1 ½ hrs.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:00 hrs||1:19 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:00 hrs||1:19 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?