BCA | Beginner - 17 wks. | Heart Rate - Race Plan | 2nd ed.
Jonathan MelvilleAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Breakaway Coaching and Analytics
BCA is on a continual search to find the latest scientific knowledge that can be applied to your training programme. This process involves helping as many people as possible achieve their unique performance goals. BCA always puts your desires at the centre of its service and competes for your causes.
Be part of the BCA vision and advance your performance.
What does this programme include?
- An email once a week to discuss your training and any questions you have.
- Data analysis (upon request) every 5 weeks in the form of a progress report.
- Each workout is supplied with a PDF providing additional information.
- Workouts can be exported to your Garmin device to ensure your hitting the training numbers.
Personalised Nutrition Plan:
- A detailed overview of your nutrition requirements per week.
- Every week you are supplied with a nutrition plan personalised to your training.
- A detailed overview of the programme.
- Coaching advice including recovery strategies.
- The programme is designed so you can adjust which day your main event is.
Is this plan suitable for me?
- The programme starts at 06:25 hours and progresses to 07:45 hours.
- The programme takes you through the hours at an appropriate pace.
- Short workouts mid-week to accommodate work.
- 4-5 on bike workouts per week.
- 1 strength workout per week.
- The programme uses heart rate.
What will I need?
- A turbo training
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:37 hrs||3:40 hrs|
Day Off x2
|0:19 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:37 hrs||3:40 hrs|
||0:19 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor