Hill Climbing Intervals - 8 weeks
Dion GuyAll plans by this Coach
The 6 week hill interval plan will get you ready to stick with the bunch on the hills. Focusing on threshold work and alternating torque intervals, this plan will see you getting stronger on the hills
Preceding Plan: This should be preceded by a base block/plan
Next Plan: This plan should be followed by an FTP/Anaerobic Threshold Plan
- Neuromuscular adaptation
- Aerobic threshold improvement
- Fat utilization improvement
Communication via whatsapp/sms is welcome through this plan
A power meter (smart trainer) and/or heart rate monitor necessary for compliance
For any support please email email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?