Tour du Mont Blanc GranFondo Training Plan (12hr/wk over 23 weeks) (TID = 75:20:5) with fridays off
Alex fastfitnesstipsAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
TOUR DU MONT BLANC
Distance = 324.97km (205 mile)
Elevation Gain = 10,332m
Beginner ✩✩✩✭✩ Pro
anaerobic build: ✭✭✩✩✩
aerobic build: ✭✭✭✭✭
FTP build: ✭✭✭✭✩
TRAINING TIPS AND ADVICE
• Establish a regular workout routine
• If the weather is bad, train indoors but don’t skip entirely
• Ride easy on easy session days (probably easier than you think)
• By all means ride with friends but not if they destroy your training plan
• Don’t avoid the training session you are weak at; it is there for a reason!
• Don’t be tough on yourself if you have a bad session
• In each session start moderately, progress firmly and finish strong!
• Have a goal, visualize your goal and know why you are training.
• Prepare your kits the day before and carry spares
• Fueling adequately before, during and after
• Don't do anything different on the day than you did before
• Favour comfort over speed if you are new to sportives
• Wear decent clothing, carry a thin rain jacket
• Ride with a friends if possible
• Ride safe, carry a mobile, with full charge and spare $$
• Start slow, and build up from there
• Pace hills ; dont race them
For event pacing try this fft.tips/bonk
Best of luck from the Fastfitness.tips team!
Keywords: HIIT | Base | Seiler | Sprint | Sportive | Allen | Fitgerald | 80:20 | Rapid | Builder | Trainerroad | Zwift | WKO4 | WKO5 | Andrew Coggan | Recovery | Wattbike | FTP | FTP builder | Martin Burrows | FFT | Gran Tour | Fondo | Gran Fondo
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|12:43 hrs||4:59 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||12:43 hrs||4:59 hrs|