6 weeks to race day - Anaerobic Power Improvement (with Workout Builder)
Dion GuyAll plans by this Coach
The 6 week Anaerobic Power Development Plan will get you ready for race season.With high intensity intervals focusing on improving your anaerobic power, this plan will get you ready for exerting surges and break away to get you to the finish fast.
Preceding Plan: This should be preceded by a base block/plan OR a FTP Improvement plan
Next Plan: This plan should be followed by a transition plan
- Anaerobic Power improvement
- Lactate Tolerance
- Carb utilization improvement
Communication via whatsapp/sms is welcome through this plan
A power meter (smart trainer) and/or heart rate monitor necessary for compliance
On average we have seen an improvement of up to 15% on VO2max and anaerobic threshold through the completion of the 8 week Base Training Plan
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|9:22 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||9:22 hrs||4:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?