2021 - 6 Week Threshold Work for Early Season Racing
Matt McNamaraAll plans by this Coach
If you are planning to race early in the year, this program gives your base fitness a bit of a kick in the run to racing. Plan presumes you have some solid sub-threshold aerobic conditioning and are ready to push the envelope a bit, mostly via structured indoor workouts.
I am a USAC Level 1 coach with distinction, power and skills certifications. I tend to write my plans with a mix of HR and Power based metrics, and include smart files for those who work out indoors. Most of my plans are $10/week. Hope you enjoy...
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|9:18 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|0:17 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||9:18 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||0:17 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?