Phil's Intermediate RAPID FTP BOOSTER for Masters (8 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 06 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Expertly Designed For Intermediate MASTERS (40+) Cyclists.
"This plan is amazing. My FTP has gone from 183 to 227 in roughly 3 months!" Morgan Courtenay, 2019
"My FTP has improved by 20 watts!!! Your sessions are beneficial!." Saif Al Assam, 2015
Read more >>
Read "Why Use A Masters Plan" for more information. Key features:
- Designed to build your Functional Threshold Power (FTP)
- Progress weekly training hours from 7:45 to 8:15. The 3rd week is easier for recovery
- Each week has 4-5 rides, 1-2 strength sessions and 1-2 days off
- Shorter workouts are mid-week and longer rides at weekends
- Regular FTP tests to track progress, train using Power, HR and/or Feel
- Workouts compatible with Garmin, Zwift, Trainer Road, Wahoo and more
- Screenshot of the first 2 weeks (JPG)
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ Plans
- FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it)
- Non-stop email coach support
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
- Visit our website for all our Masters Rapid FTP Booster Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:51 hrs||2:20 hrs|
|1:00 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:51 hrs||2:20 hrs|
||1:00 hrs||0:40 hrs|