Peak training (cycling-POWER based - structured workouts) - 6 week plan (professional cyclists)
Reinout Van SchuylenberghAll plans by this Coach
This plan builds your aerobic power, speed and strength endurance during a 6-week period in preparation of a peak performance. Scientific research shows that a 6 week period is sufficient to reach peak performance after having developped a solid aerobic and strength endurance base.
This training plan is based on the most recent scientific standards in endurance training. For the best results, combine this plan with a healthy diet and a well balanced daily schedule.
This plan is tailored for the professional cyclist with a solid aerobic endurance. Lower performance level athletes find more appropriate plans in this store. Please take a look to one of my other peak training plans.
Before you start a peak training program, we recommend to consult a doctor for a medical check up. Do not embark upon a training training plan if injured or feeling unwell. If in doubt consult your doctor before you commence training.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?