FFT Interval Handbook: 10 amazing HIIT Plans
Alex fastfitnesstipsAll plans by this Coach
This is a special collection of interval workouts using the top 10 Interval Booklet on the fastfitness.tips / cyclingapps.net site. Download the booklet here: https://sendfox.com/fastfitnesstips
Intervals are scheduled for wednesday, long ride on sunday and recovery on tuesday, other days are rest days.
You can add just the interval workouts to your existing riding, or do the entire series as a mini 12 week plan
TIPS AND ADVICE
• Establish a regular workout routine
• If the weather is bad, train indoors but don’t skip entirely
• Ride easy on easy session days (probably easier than you think)
• By all means ride with friends but not if they destroy your training plan
• Don’t avoid the training session you are weak at; it is there for a reason!
• Don’t be tough on yourself if you have a bad session
• In each session start moderately, progress firmly and finish strong!
• Have a goal, visualize your goal and know why you are training.
Best of luck from the Fastfitness.tips team!
Keywords: HIIT | Base | Seiler | Sprint | Sportive | Allen | Fitgerald | 80:20 | Rapid | Builder | Trainerroad | Zwift | WKO4 | WKO5 | Andrew Coggan | Recovery | Wattbike | FTP | FTP builder | Martin Burrows | FFT
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?