8 weeks of Base Training (with Workout Builder)
Dion GuyAll plans by this Coach
The 8 week Base plan will build your endurance through the development of your aerobic system. You can use this plan at the start of your season before you start introducing any high intensity sessions, or during the season when you feel you need a boost to the aerobic system
- VO2max improvement
- Aerobic and anaerobic threshold improvement
- Fat utilization improvement
Communication via whatsapp/sms is welcome through this plan
A power meter (smart trainer) and/or heart rate monitor necessary for compliance
On average we have seen an improvement of up to 15% on VO2max and anaerobic threshold through the completion of the 8 week Base Training Plan
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|8:04 hrs||4:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||8:04 hrs||4:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?