Jon WigginsAll plans by this Coach
This is a specific aerobic capacity and aerobic power camp. The objective is to increase and broaden your foundation aerobic capacity, learn to correctly use your metabolic rate and strengthen/fine tune your aerobic power in preparation towards races.... This type of training can be used at all types of camps including altitude. When at altitude please use a spo2 measuring device and adapt your training load cycle according to your recuperation. I wish you a lot of success and I am always available to steer you and support you through this intensive camp. The hours are a guide line, you can increase volume or decrease where you feel and see that the you are not recuperating enough to keep the quality of work
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?