FTP Rapid Builder Plan (8 weeks) (TID = 70:20:10) Intermediate (6-8hr/wk)
Alex fastfitnesstipsAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Welcome to the FFT FTP builder training plan based on the science of Seiler and Coggan and Allen. This plan emphasizes threshold (20%) but with a good mix of high intensity (10%) and low intensity (70%) in a pyramidal distribution. As such it is an excellent all round program. This plan is for beginners and intermediate riders who have around 6-8hrs per week.
Beginner ✩✩✭✩✩ Pro
TIPS AND ADVICE
• Establish a regular workout routine
• If the weather is bad, train indoors but don’t skip entirely
• Ride easy on easy session days (probably easier than you think)
• By all means ride with friends but not if they destroy your training plan
• Don’t avoid the training session you are weak at; it is there for a reason!
• Don’t be tough on yourself if you have a bad session
• In each session start moderately, progress firmly and finish strong!
• Have a goal, visualize your goal and know why you are training.
Best of luck from the Fastfitness.tips team!
Keywords: HIIT | Base | Seiler | Sprint | Sportive | Allen | Fitgerald | 80:20 | Rapid | Builder | Trainerroad | Zwift | WKO4 | WKO5 | Andrew Coggan | Recovery | Wattbike | FTP | FTP builder | Martin Burrows | FFT | Gran Tour | Fondo | Gran Fondo | sweetspot
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|7:26 hrs||2:31 hrs|
|0:02 hrs||0:20 hrs|
|0:41 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||7:26 hrs||2:31 hrs|
||0:02 hrs||0:20 hrs|
||0:41 hrs||0:30 hrs|