Cycling 4 days with carbohydrate periodization.
4 day plan based on Impeys Paper: Fuel for the Work Required: A Theoretical Framework for Carbohydrate Periodization and the Glycogen Treshold Hypothesis.
This plan suits experienced road cyclists who trains once per day on 4 consecutive days where each session commences at 10:00 am each day. Carbohydrate availability day-by-day and meal-by-meal according to the demands of the specific training session across the 4-day training block have been added.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.