2021 Peaks Challenge Falls Creek - High Volume Program
Human Performance TechnologyAll plans by this Coach
This programme is for a rider who has on average 16 hours per week to train. This program builds your weekly training volume up to the biggest week of 23 hours in a structured way so that you can achieve your best result at Peaks Challenge Falls Creek.
This programme assumes you will commence Week 1 with some km’s already in the legs and that you have a moderate amount of time during the week to get in 2 to 4-hour rides and that you are riding outside near hills.
Start this program on the 16th November 2020 so the 16-week programme finishes on the 7th March 2021
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|16:45 hrs||8:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||16:45 hrs||8:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?