Gear Up CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This 4 week specialty plan is for intermediate level riders doing 5-7hrs riding per week who want to take their sprint up a notch. It is primarily aimed at riders looking to race criteriums but could equally be used by road racers looking to improve their sprint in road races. This plan would ideally be done after a build plan prepared by Gear Up Coaching but can be undertaken by riders who have a good level of base fitness and are looking to improve their sprint.
Workouts are power based and many can be done indoors as well as out. After this block, why not consider continuing your training with another specialty phase plan or transitioning back to a build phase plan to continue to build general fitness. Check out our other Gear Up Coaching plans for more details!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?