12 Weeks to spring fitness (with cross training)
Nicholas VipondAll plans by this Coach
This program is designed for riders who are looking to develop fitness for riding in the spring but live in a climate where they can't ride outside during the winter.
It takes you through 3, 4 week blocks of base period with a focus on building your tempo and FTP. The plan starts and finishes with a FTP test to initially set your zones for the program, then to measure your progress.
This plan includes a basic strength training plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:57 hrs||3:30 hrs|
|1:45 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|4:07 hrs||3:45 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:57 hrs||3:30 hrs|
||1:45 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||4:07 hrs||3:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?