Beat your Personal Best - 10-12 hrs/wk
This plan fits the athlete who has set the bar and is now getting ready to push it up! This is a comprehensive training plan that includes both strength and conditioning recommendations and a 10-12h per week of structured and volume rides.
It is designed for fall/winter training, with mid-week rides indoor friendly and longer weekend rides flexible.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|10:09 hrs||3:30 hrs|
|0:39 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||10:09 hrs||3:30 hrs|
||0:39 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.