BLOCK PERIODISATION - 8 WEEKS --> WINTER or BASE PREPARATION
Simon CirnskiAll plans by this Coach
8-Week long training plan that uses some aspects of BLOCK PERIODISATION to increase adaptation response to training. Plan can be used in winter periods when you are developing strong BASE or in part of the training when we need additional adaptation like mitochondrial development and such.
Uses Advance FTP testing to asses the maximal lactate steady state (Simple and effective protocol)
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|10:59 hrs||5:30 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||10:59 hrs||5:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?