8 week cycling plan towards a 3-4 hour event (max 6 hours a week)
Jan Van Herck (www.bike-training.be) / certified coachAll plans by this Coach
Prepare yourself for an endurance event (3-4hour) with limited training time (max 6 hours a week). 3 sessions on the indoor trainer, 1 longer one outdoor.
Focus on every aspect of cycling (force, core stability, sweet spot, FTP, sprint).
All the indoor workouts are compatible with Zwift or other devices...
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:03 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|0:17 hrs||0:20 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:03 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||0:17 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?