Advanced Road Cycling 100km Sub-3 hours Plan (V3.2) - 14 weeks
MultiSportCoachingAll plans by this Coach
This training program is aimed at an Advanced Road Cyclist who wants to complete a 100km road race in under 3 hours.
The training starts at 9 hours and 56 minutes a week and builds to a maximum of 12 hours and 44 minutes per week.
The plan is based on %THR (Threshold Heart Rate) so you will require a heart rate monitor.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|10:09 hrs||4:30 hrs|
|0:47 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|1:02 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||10:09 hrs||4:30 hrs|
||0:47 hrs||0:40 hrs|
||1:02 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?