Includes Structured Workouts
Base Performance was a plan designed to reach all the rider's who want to develop his performance.
Simply in his structure, the main propose is to deliver every single day a new training where we work all the capacities along the weeks.
In the working days the plan have the exactly duration of 1 hour, and in the weekend a litle bit more than 2 hours.
With this, you have always a workout to do, and you can do it indoor or outdoor. And, if you can do more than the total time of the workout, you can add more minutes after complete all the objectives of that day.
This plan is good for:
- the rider who do not have to much time to train...
- for that rider who don't know witch days can ride, so, everyday he have a new possibility
- for the enthusiast who need a new and different workout every single day, all the 8 weeks
- for who want's to develop every physiological demands of a cyclist
- for that ones who lik to train indoor.
and, don't forget we have other versions of the Base Performance, to deliver you 365 different workouts along the year, and keep you motivated.
Training Load By Week
Average Weekly Training Hours: 09:26