Road Cycling 52 Weeks 2-3 Days per Week Beginner
Hunter Allen & Peaks Coaching GroupAll plans by this Coach
Peaks Coaching Group
Road Cycling 52 Weeks 2-3 Days per Week Beginner is a 52 week plan designed for the Cyclist or Triathlete who trains with power, HR (Heart Rate), or RPE (Rate of Perceived Exertion) and can train 2-3 days per week.
This plan builds progressively, so that most of your workouts will get a little harder and your weekend workouts will get a little longer throughout the year. You will see improvement along the way, so you will be ready for the longer harder workouts when you reach them in the plan. Many times there are multiple workouts for each day, but you will have some choices, so don't be deceived by the hours per week thinking that you have to do all of the workouts shown on a single day.
This plan is a great way to give yourself structure and keep you focused throughout the year. You will emerge at the end of the plan year a stronger rider!
Designed and written by Hunter Allen, former pro cyclist, co-Founder of Training Peaks and WKO, co-author of Training and Racing with a Power Meter and Cutting-Edge Cycling and Founder and CEO of Peaks Coaching Group. The Workouts included in these pioneering and ruthlessly vetted Training Plans are the same Workouts that Hunter uses with his own Clients. Battle tested and podium approved.
Discover the benefits of a Peaks Coaching Group Training Plan
• All plans are backed by Peaks Coaching Group’s 100% Money Back Guarantee...
• Most are designed and written by Hunter Allen, one of the world’s leading experts on power training...
• Exclusive Membership to our private PCG Training Plan Facebook Group...
• Our Plans meet the needs of Cyclists and Endurance Athletes of all abilities...
Still have questions? E-mail Hunter Allen
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:55 hrs||3:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:55 hrs||3:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?