Andrew McDonaldAll plans by this Coach
This is a short and focussed Hill Strength programme intended to compliment your existing training plan.
The workouts are of varying intervals designed to develop your cycling strength. These will be performed as seated efforts and only when attacks are prescribed should you work out of the saddle.
The focus should be on quality over quantity; adjust the number of intervals according to your ability and capacity to perform at a high level. There may be times that it is best to skip the session if you arent adequately commited to the workout.
Ensure you have warmed up suitably and recover well between workouts.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?