Rafeeq SafodienAll plans by this Coach
This six week training plan is for the beginner to intermediate cyclist and has been design to improve their ability to overcome resistance, resulting in sustainable and or faster speeds due to better strength. Strength sessions are combined with endurance are great for building strength in the muscles of the legs and preparing them for higher intensity efforts in future sessions in next training phase. The plan includes perceived exertion and heart rate Coggan classic training zones.
Who this is not for:
Sedentary person, someone coming back from injury or recreational cyclists. If you fall into this category then it would be best to consult a GP and a coach.
Who this is for:
This training plan is for a well trained cyclist, accustomed to training 10+ per week.
A decent level of endurance fitness.
Heart rate monitor is recommended but not essential as the plan includes perceived exertion zones and "feel" descriptions
Daily sessions with recommended heart-rate and RPE targets.
Any questions, please ask via email - email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|9:59 hrs||4:08 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||9:59 hrs||4:08 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?