Gran Fondo Cycling Prep for 60-70 Miler
Lee A ZohlmanAll plans by this Coach
Get ready to ride 60-70 miles now with this great result oriented plan. You will want to have some cycling fitness already to take advantage of this plan. If you are riding 2-3 days per week for 1-2 hours at a time than this is the plan for you. So strap on your helmet, pull up your bike shorts and be ready to put in the miles for the your next Gran Fondo.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?