Matthew BottrillAll plans by this Coach
6 Week Training Plan
This is a one off 6 week build program for Time Trialling for people looking for inspiration, needing consistency in their winter training but with no ongoing commitment to coaching from MBPC.
The plan itself incorporates all the key elements needed to train at this time of year whilst consolidating strengths and work on weaknesses.
This plan is designed to give structure and specific sessions for competing in Time Trial events.
We have applied the Matt Bottrill Performance Coaching methodology of training in order to apply progression and consistency to the winter training.
How the process works:
You’ll complete an FTP test at the start of the plan in order for you to set your training zones for the remainder of the plan.
The plan starts at 6 hours in week 1 building to 8 hours by the end of week 6.
You then have the option to come on board for one to one coaching if you have enjoyed the plan and want to progress further.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.