Base 1 Beginner Low Volume
Damian RuseAll plans by this Coach
This program is part of the Beginner ROAD Program which is designed for those with less than 2 years of cycling racing experience who need to add power and speed to their cycling.
As part of the program you join the Training Club which provides the training plans, support, accountability, and expert coaching you need to succeed. Designed to be flexible and still allow for progress. Each workout is prioritised from most to least important in a weekly Workout Stack. This gives you the power to move workouts around your busy schedule. Including the ability to adjust your workouts when the inevitable illness, injury or travel occur.
Get Lifetime Access to the Beginner ROAD Program and all These Training Programs Today!
Read more here: semiprocycling.com/trainingclub
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|6:41 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||6:41 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?