Crit Season Panic Training - Advanced - 4 Weeks
Alex QuirkAll plans by this Coach
Crit Season is here! YAY! But it just hurts so goddam much! Want a training plan that will make the hurt go away! Well...... maybe look somewhere else. This one is short, sharp and painful. But it might just hurt a little less on race day. Program has lots of variety so you don't get bored and will feel a clear sense of progression. This would be ideal for a reasonable A grade /(Cat 1 / Cat 2) rider or a committed B grade rider.
- 1 x 4 Week Training Block
- Program designed to get progressively more difficult but allow for recovery
- Variety of sessions to keep you engaged
- Detailed session plans that are easy to follow
- Detailed Power and Rate of Perceived Effort Guidelines for each session
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?