3-weeks HIGH DENSITY BLOCK TRAINING (HDBT) - Tempo
Simon CirnskiAll plans by this Coach
High Density Block Training (HDBT) is a new way of dosing a specific type of training. High dose of interval training followed by a few easy days can provide superior training effects and adaptations.
This kind of approach be used in classic preparation or when we need a bit of boost in short period of time.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|10:28 hrs||2:40 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||10:28 hrs||2:40 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?