Crit Racing - Beginner - 8 Weeks
Alex Quirk / Endeavor CoachingAll plans by this Coach
So you've caught the road cycling bug! Good for you! Your friends talked you into racing criteriums and man do they hurt. Here is a program designed to give you a bit of a leg up in the races. You won't need a power meter for this program. It's simple, intuitive and designed for a newcomer to racing. What you get:
- 2 x 4 Week Training Block
- Program designed to get progressively more difficult but allow for recovery
- Built in recovery periods
- Variety of sessions to keep you engaged
- Detailed session plans
- Detailed Power and Rate of Perceived Effort Guidelines for each session
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?