FTP Booster Build 1 - Block Periodisation 8 weeks
Brett GrieveAll plans by this Coach
Power based cycling plan suitable once base fitness is present. 8-12hrs per week, two block periodised four week mesocycles. The first one focusing on 30s sprint repeatablility and short duration over threshold training, and the second mesocycle focuses on Vo2 max capacity. One long ride per week.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|9:41 hrs||4:50 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:48 hrs||0:55 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||9:41 hrs||4:50 hrs|
||0:48 hrs||0:55 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?