MSI Cycling BASE Part 1 - High Volume 8 weeks license rider Cat 1- 3
Troels VintherAll plans by this Coach
We reccomened a 2-4 week low volume or relaxed training phase after the last race of each season. Thi sphere is the start up after the off season break. We guide you gradually from an easy 2 just ride to start the phase through to a solid base of fitness ready to start your 2nd base phase or 1 st build phase as you perspire for racing again next season.
Follow on plan: is the MSI Base 2
Support plan: is the MSI strength training for cyclists ST1
We are in no rush to build too much intensity from the start. Get the legs working again, focus on your position and build a solid base.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?