30 Days - Start To Bike Plan for Beginner Cyclists
Remko MeeusenAll plans by this Coach
This 30 days plan is designed for cyclists and/or triathletes who want to try out a structured training program. The workouts within this plan are designed with increasing weekly Training Stress Score (TSS) totals were there's a good balance between the workouts and specific rest moments.
The plan is best suited for beginner cyclists and/or triathletes who have no experience with structured training. And are searching for a plan to start cycling.
The plan uses a combination of science based strength workouts (on/off the bike), cadence workouts, sprint workouts, combined with aerobic workouts (such as slow endurance rides).
This is a great plan for someone who is ready to start cycling! It's a perfect way to build your fitness, and get in shape on the bike.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?