Pre Race Maintenance - Intermediate & Master
Wayne GirdlestoneAll plans by this Coach
If you have eight week of commitment, we have a training plan that will help you rise to the occasion.
Working on the assumption that you have a solid Base this program will help you lift your game when the racing starts. Weekly training hours vary from 9hr:30 to a max of 15hr:30, this includes your weekends.
Our plans are compatible for athletes training with power, heart rate or perceived exertion.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|12:37 hrs||4:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||12:37 hrs||4:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?