Brian DuncanAll plans by this Coach
The Preparation Phase 5 weeks 24 weeks out from your race day, with Ftp test at the end of the 5th week.
This is step one on your training program! designed to get your body and mind back into the training routine.
basically this is the is used as maintenance and the start of building your endurance base before moving onto the base training phase.
I have Incorporated gym (anatomical adaption 3 session per week) strength training in this program
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?