Fitness Builder - Intermediate & Master
Wayne GirdlestoneAll plans by this Coach
This is a solid 12 week program with recovery weeks of 8:30 on the bike and a peak week of 14hrs.
Designed for the Intermediate & Master cyclists of all disciplines who lead a busy life but can fit in 6 days per week of training, with typically 2 hours available Tuesday through Friday and 2-4 hours available on Saturdays and Sundays.
The plan is designed to work indoors as well as outdoors and is suitable for athletes training with power, heart rate or perceived exertion.
An FTP test in the 1st week and again in the last week is also included to help you gauge your progress.
As with all our training plans, it can be uploaded to compatible trainers and head units to ensure you achieve optimum results.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|11:10 hrs||4:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||11:10 hrs||4:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?