Are you missing that bit of punch come race day? Want to improve your top end speed with limited training time. Here is a program designed to give you a bit of a platform to race on. Hopefully it won't hurt as much and you'll be doing more than just surviving. This program is designed for riders who've raced criteriums before but feel like they've stagnated a bit in their progression. Ideal for B grade riders or Cat 2/3 (potentially even for new Cat 1 or A grade riders).
- 1 x 4 Week Training Block
- Program designed to get progressively more difficult but allow for recovery
- Variety of sessions to keep you engaged
- Detailed session plans that are easy to follow
- Detailed Power and Rate of Perceived Effort Guidelines for each session
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.