Intervals for Road Racing - Intermediate - 4 Weeks
Alex QuirkAll plans by this Coach
Would you like to improve your racing results but not sure if you want to commit to a coach. This is a simple 4 week program, designed to introduce you to interval training and periodisation. It's ideal for athletes who have experience in racing but not in structured training.
- 3 Weeks of progressive difficulty, followed by an easy week.
- Ideal for time pressed athletes
- Power Based: detailed guide of of wattage, heart rate and RPE* zones for each session
- Can substitute recovery rides with days off for time pressed athletes
- Variety of sessions will give you some tools to coach yourself
*RPE: Rate of Perceived Effort
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?