Would you like to improve your racing results but not sure if you want to commit to a coach. This is a simple 4 week program, designed to introduce you to interval training and periodisation. It's ideal for athletes who have experience in racing but not in structured training.
- 3 Weeks of progressive difficulty, followed by an easy week.
- Ideal for time pressed athletes
- Power Based: detailed guide of of wattage, heart rate and RPE* zones for each session
- Can substitute recovery rides with days off for time pressed athletes
- Variety of sessions will give you some tools to coach yourself
*RPE: Rate of Perceived Effort
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.