Sick of getting dropped by your mates on climbs? Convinced they have a motor in their bike? Then look no further. This is a program designed to help you crack your strava times and drop your mates on the local climbs. They do not require you to have a power meter or even a heart rate monitor. Every session has a very simple guide using a rate of perceived effort. No session is longer than an hour and a half and is ideal for long time and experienced riders but maybe first time racers. Program contains
- 6 weeks of training designed to help you climb faster
- Efforts progress incrementally in difficulty to push your boundaries
- Less than 8 hours of riding time per week
- Sleep in Sunday's ;)
- Core strength guides
- Built in recovery week
- Variety of sessions to keep you engaged.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.