Sick of getting dropped by your mates on climbs? Convinced they have a motor in their bike? Then look no further. This is a program designed to help you crack your strava times and drop your mates on the local climbs. They do not require you to have a power meter or even a heart rate monitor. Every session has a very simple guide using a rate of perceived effort. No session is longer than an hour and a half and is ideal for long time and experienced riders but maybe first time racers. Program contains
- 6 weeks of training designed to help you climb faster
- Efforts progress incrementally in difficulty to push your boundaries
- Less than 8 hours of riding time per week
- Sleep in Sunday's ;)
- Core strength guides
- Built in recovery week
- Variety of sessions to keep you engaged.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.