Full Send Racing - 2018/19 Winter Wonderland Plan
Drew ChristopherAll plans by this Coach
This 12 week plan is for December until March 2018/19 for the Full Send Racing team in Denver, CO. The plan includes 4-5 days per week of riding and 3-4 days per week of body weight based cross training (no gym necessary). The plan is designed for a fully committed racer but could be easily modified or pared down for others that might not be as intensity oriented.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|9:05 hrs||5:00 hrs|
|0:46 hrs||0:15 hrs|
|0:18 hrs||0:10 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||9:05 hrs||5:00 hrs|
||0:46 hrs||0:15 hrs|
||0:18 hrs||0:10 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?