Betera 8 Week Build and Peak Road Race Plan
Sarah MatchettAll plans by this Coach
This plan assumes you have a solid base of training under your belt. 8 - 10 weeks of riding averaging 7 - 8 hours minimum each week. The plan starts at 10 hours and builds to a peak of 12 hours. Weekday rides are generally under 2 hours and weekend rides are 3 - 5 hours.
This plan will target all physiological systems used in road racing.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?