Charles Kyle - KyleCoaching LLCAll plans by this Coach
Do you know what is your Chronic Training Load?® Do you have your base fitness?
Designed for Beginner to Intermediate cyclists who use TrainingPeaks and have a power meter, the primary goal of this training plan is to help you increase your Fitness.
Crafted by USA Cycling-certified coach and competitive Masters racer Chuck Kyle, this plan encapsulates his passion for the sport, his experience from years of training and his success coaching dozens of cyclists.
This plan is an 8-week base plan (8.5 to 9.5 hours per week) that will assist in getting you a solid aerobic foundation so you can begin training for your next event. This plan is a prelude to other plans that help build your FTP, FRC, Pmax, and any other high intensity aerobic and anaerobic systems. If you already have a Chronic Training Load of 50 TSS/day or higher, stop now and move on to a plan that is more focused to the items that you need to build beyond base fitness.
Prior to using this plan, you should be able to do an hour and a half endurance ride
For more information about this plan, please DOWNLOAD the Description Document.
Do you want to see your peak performance? We also have training plans
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.