Matti RoweAll plans by this Coach
Hill climbs. You love 'em. While many racers treat these like a barely necessary evil, theres nothing purer to you than the suffering of the unrelenting grade.
While it’s respectable enough just finishing these climbs, racing them is a whole different story. They start crazy fast. There’s accelerations, drafting, and tactics. There’s way more to it then just lining up and going as hard as you can to the line.
Badass Build: Hillclimb Hero is 8 weeks that will build you a hell of an engine. It assumes you ride your bike a bit (~50 CTL) and use power on the bike. The workouts are built with the Structured Workout Builder and are exportable to many devices.
You won't find much fluff in this plan, just workouts that address every part of your matchbook. We work on that engine, we add a turbo to it, and get your tactics set straight so when you’re on that start line you’ve got the legs and the head to play the hill climb game right.
Now go earn that post-climb PBR.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?