Cycling - Badass Build: Crit King - 8 weeks - 8 hours/week
Matti RoweAll plans by this Coach
Criteriums. Love em' or hate em', the American bike racing calendar is dominated by them. While many racers like to pigeon hole themselves into categories of racers the best thing any racer can do to sharpen their race craft, improve their anaerobic capacity, sharpen their tactical nous, and actually get cheered for is to sign up for one. Hell, you might even win some money.
Badass Build: Crit King is 8 weeks that will add a turbo to your engine. It assumes you ride your bike a bit (~40 CTL) and use power on the bike. The workouts are built with the Structured Workout Builder and are exportable to many devices.
You won't find much fluff in this plan, just Badass workouts that increase your FRC, raise your lactate tolerance, and get you set up so when you toe the line people get nervous whenever you take a flyer off the front.
Now go earn that post-crit PBR.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|7:20 hrs||5:00 hrs|
|0:30 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Day Off x2
|0:37 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||7:20 hrs||5:00 hrs|
||0:30 hrs||0:20 hrs|
||0:37 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?