Matti RoweAll plans by this Coach
Grave - So 🔥 right now. Gravel riding is one of the fastest-growing styles of cycling, and for good reason: It’s hip. It’s brutal. People race em’ in jorts.
You probably signed up for that gravel race because when it comes down to it, being a roadie isn’t that fun, but gravel roads are.
Good - don’t be such a roadie. That said, you know what’s not fun? DNFing. Trash talking for a couple of months and then having your friend crush you. Or (a moment of silence please) being too broken after the race to quench your thirst with a cold PBR.
Don’t be that guy/gal. Check out this plan and show up to that race with your legs bulging out of your jorts, your lungs idling like a Dodge Charger at the line, and your mind fixed on an irresistible thirst for apres hops.
Do you want the secrets to becoming a Gravel God?
- Science! - We went to school and learned fancy words like 'periodization', 'TSS', 'FRC', and 'carbs'.
- Structured Workouts! - Because if you can't export your workout to Zwift, what's the point?
- Race Tactics- When to ATTACK 💥in your gravel race.
- Gravel Grit - Complimentary mental training to crush butterflies and self-imposed limitations!
- Power-based Training! - Because who doesn't have a power meter now?
- Mobility/Strength workouts!- Learn how to touch your toes AND become explosive 🧨!
- A comprehensive guide! - We cover everything, from equipment to nutrition to race tactics to life advice!
- Skillz - Learn the essential technical skills to succeed in gravel races.
- Human Contact! - You can 📧 me at email@example.com and we won't ignore you.
Gravel God Cycling is more than a training plan
Boredom is a sin, which is why Gravel God Cycling pumps out the freshest content in the business to keep you entertained. Check out my articles for deep dives into training, racing, and life. Level up your knowledge with free resources covering the spiciest topics in endurance training. Subscribe to the newsletter for a weekly laugh.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?