Cycling - Badass Build - Gravel Glutton - 8.5 hours/week - 14 Weeks.
Matti RoweAll plans by this Coach
Grave - So 🔥 right now. Gravel riding is one of the fastest-growing styles of cycling, and for good reason: It’s hip. It’s brutal. People race em’ in jorts.
If you’ve just accidentally hit the ‘purchase’ button on the race site your next thought is probably ‘How the hell do I get in shape for this?’
You probably signed up for that gravel race because when it comes down to it, being a roadie isn’t that fun, but gravel roads are.
Good - don’t be such a roadie. That said, you know what’s not fun? DNFing. Trash talking for a couple of months and then having your friend crush you. Or (a moment of silence please) being too broken after the race to quench your thirst with a cold PBR.
Don’t be that guy/gal. Check out this plan and show up to that race with your legs bulging out of your jorts, your lungs idling like a Dodge Charger at the line, and your mind fixed on an irresistible thirst for apres hops.
After these 14 weeks, you’re going to be fit as a fiddle and ready to CRUSH! Do you want the secrets to becoming a Gravel God?
- Science! - We went to school and learned fancy words like 'periodization', 'TSS', 'FRC', and 'carbs'.
- Structured Workouts! - Because if you can't export your workout to Zwift, what's the point?
- Race Tactics- When to ATTACK 💥in your gravel race.
- Gravel Grit - Complimentary mental training to crush butterflies and self-imposed limitations!
- Power-based Training! - Because who doesn't have a power meter now?
- Mobility/Strength workouts!- Learn how to touch your toes AND become explosive 🧨!
- A comprehensive guide! - We cover everything, from equipment to nutrition to race tactics to life advice!
- Skillz - Learn the essential technical skills to succeed in gravel races.
- Human Contact! - You can 📧 me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we won't ignore you.
Crunched for time? Can’t bother with building a ‘base’? Check out our Gravel God Beginner 3 - Peak Plan. It’s the fastest you can get in 6 weeks.
Hit me up directly with any questions you have: email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|8:54 hrs||5:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|0:19 hrs||0:10 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||8:54 hrs||5:00 hrs|
||0:19 hrs||0:10 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?