Coaches Joe and MattiAll plans by this Coach
Cycling - Power Based Structured Base Block - 8-weeks - 8 hours/week.
Designed for the beginner to intermediate road cyclist USING A POWER METER and looking to kick some ass in the summer of 2018!
Hand-crafted by Summit Endurance Academy coaches Joe Howdyshell and Matti Rowe, this plan encapsulates their passion for the sport and extensive knowledge and experience of helping athletes JUST LIKE YOU to their best performances.
The plan provides an 8-week structured and periodized training schedule averaging 10 hours/week in order to maximize your performance on race day. Each week contains intervals, strength, and a long weekend ride.
Prior to using this plan, you should be able to ride for 3 hours.
Purchase of this plan includes our comprehensive Cycling with Power Plan Guide, which explains how to use your training plan plus email access to Coach Matti at any time for questions that you may have about this plan, videos explanations of strength exercises, and Badass Coaching style motivation.
**Warning: Plan notes contain profanity. Why? Because we f*&ing love it.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?