8 week winter preparation
Matus MelisAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for cyclist, who wants to imrpove in winter months.
In 8 weeks, you will get used to cycling after pause. mostly with base endurance.
This plan contains lot of weight workouts, to improve strength for next months.
Basically there is 2 strenght trainings, 2 endurance and one specific training during the week.
I am able to reconstruct plan if you were sick or so.
There is less hours to do as prescribed beacause I put alternatives to indoor training there.
If you have any questions feel free to send me a message.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?